LiftMaster Garage Door Openers
LiftMaster residential garage door openers offer a broad selection in performance and durability — more so than any other opener on the market. All of our models offer the ultimate in safety and security features and are available with a variety of horsepower levels and drive systems for all sorts of homes and uses, including those with rooms over the garage or those with heavy doors, as well as a series of openers that require little maintenance.
All LiftMaster residential garage door openers are proven to withstand even the harshest of elements and years of extended use, and are available with innovative accessories designed to make home access even more convenient.
Commercial sites have needs that are very different from residential applications, with frequency of use being the most common difference. Whereas the typical garage door opener may only be used a few times daily, a commercial operator may be used several times an hour.
With this heavy industrial usage in mind, LiftMaster has developed a full line of operators that provide the highest levels of strength and durability. LiftMaster professionals can assess precisely what you need and install a reliable system your business can count on for many years to come.
LiftMaster gate operators are engineered with quality machine work and rugged construction to provide you with the comfort of knowing the gate will open and close all day and night. Simply the best name in the industry with a reputation for quality, dependability and award-winning designs to complement any gated entrance, our complete line of gate operators is designed to meet or exceed UL325 safety standards and requirements.
We offer three different styles of gate operators: slide, swing and barrier. All three styles keep the vehicle outside the facility until the telephone entry system, access control system or guard permits entrance. Our residential gate operators are designed for single-family homes and normal traffic applications. These slide and swing gate operators offer the choice of AC- or DC-powered models with battery-run and solar panel options.
Our line of commercial swing, slide and barrier gate operators continue to be the industry's benchmark for reliability, safety and security. Special features such as synchronized operation of barrier gate operators with slide or swing gates provide the highest level of security, anti-tailgating functionality and smooth traffic control. Our heavy-duty slide, swing and barrier gate operators are designed for applications requiring continuous operation, high security and gates weighing up to 5,000 pounds.
Access Control Systems & Accessories
LiftMaster Access Control Systems put control in the hands of residents and property managers with the most advanced, vandal-resistant offering of telephone entry systems, access controls, keypads, card readers, handheld access devices and pedestrian and vehicle alert systems.
With systems designed for use in single-family residential homes, multi-tenant communities and commercial buildings, Chamberlain's access control systems provide you with options to help your customers conveniently manage every access point on their property.
Our telephone entry systems and access controls help manage the flow of traffic in, around and through the premises of gated communities, commercial buildings, manufacturing plants, high-end residential homes, and apartment and condominium buildings. And our pedestrian and vehicle alert systems alert you when movement is detected and can be tailored to fit almost any security or perimeter protection situation.
Types of LiftMaster Garage Door Openers for New England Homes and Businesses
LiftMaster offers one of the widest arrays of garage door openers you’ll find, and which are suitable for virtually any situation. Marathon Door is experienced with installing virtually all LiftMaster garage door openers and LiftMaster gate openers in Massachusetts and throughout New England.
The selection of LiftMaster residential garage door openers in Massachusetts includes:
- Elite Series 8550W: The first Wi-Fi garage door opener, this LiftMaster system allows you to easily control all of your garage door opening functions directly from your smartphone, complete with MyQ® technology, Security+ 2.0® and other convenient features.
- Premium Series 8360W: Similar to the 8550W but operating as a chain drive operator rather than a belt drive. It offers energy-efficient and industrial-strength performance with Wi-Fi convenience.
- Elite Series 8557W: A ¾ HP AC belt drive Wi-Fi garage door opener with a steel-reinforced belt that can lift reinforced doors in high-wind areas with ultra-quiet operation.
- Elite Series 8587W: Similar to the 8557W, but with chain drive operation.
- Premium Series 8355W: A ½ HP AC Belt Drive Wi-Fi garage door opener with the Motor Vibration Isolation System for quiet, smooth operation every time.
- Contractor Series 8160: A quiet and compact DC chain drive opener with MyQ® technology, notable for its high-quality performance.
- Elite Series 8500 Wall Mount: This unique Wi-Fi-enabled garage door opener mounts on the wall next to the garage door rather than overhead, saving you valuable ceiling space.
- Premium Series 8365-267: A ½ HP AC chain drive opener noted for great all-around performance, enhanced style and rugged reliability.
- Premium Series 8360: A DC battery backup-capable chain drive operator with industrial-strength performance and MyQ® technology.
Marathon Door for LiftMaster Garage Door Openers in Massachusetts
Additional LiftMaster models are available to suit your particular garage door and garage door opener needs. If you’re in the market for a new garage door opener or operator, LiftMaster is a great way to go.
Marathon Door & Glass, Inc. can install LiftMaster residential garage door openers in New England in virtually no time at all so you can fully enjoy smooth garage door operation for years to come. We are experts in installing LiftMaster gate openers in New England, as well.
For a free estimate or to schedule service, contact us today